Wadis systems come in standard containers, require a small footprint and are easy to install and operate. The systems are modular, and their size depends on the amount of water designated for treatment.
In other words, our systems are smart, efficient – and very user-friendly.
EDP System for Sludge Treatment
The EPD system treats municipal WWTP sludge, preferably Waste Activated Sludge (WAS) – after thickening and prior to anaerobic digestion.
The system enhances digestion activity:
- Shortens digestion time by 40%
- Increases bio gas productions by 30%
- Reduces the evacuated sludge volume (dry sludge after dewatering) by 20%
- Turns sludge from Class B to Class A (optional)
The system’s size and efficiency upgrade existing WWTPs by increasing digester capabilities without a significant investment in infrastructure (same area and same digesters).
EDPA System for Wastewater Disinfection
The EPDA system treats and disinfects municipal secondary or tertiary effluent for reuse by using an innovative pulse discharge technology combined with air bubble flow.
The system disinfects wastewater for reuse:
- Not sensitive to the wastewater turbidity and cloudiness (as opposed to UV)
- Achieves high log bacteria reduction (2 to 7 lr)
- Highly effects all types of microorganisms
The system can also be used to treat and disinfect various industrial wastewater.
EPO System for Micropollutant Reduction and Disinfection
The EPO system uses an Electrical Pulse Oxidation Process (EPOP) to treat municipal wastewater containing organic micropollutants for reuse purposes.
The system efficiently removes micropollutants and herbicides:
- Easy to install
- No need for post-treatment contact tanks (as opposed to ozonation)
- Minimal DBP
The system also treats and disinfects various industrial wastewater prevalent in pharmaceutical, chemical and mining industries, to name a few.